MY WORLD

DANCING AND ACTING

I want to talk about one of my dreams. When I was little I loved all the movies and the theatre. Also always danced every moments. When I was six years old I signed up in a Dance School. I liked go to the classes and practicess all the dances. But my favorite part it was when I was on theatre acting or dancing. I'm feeling very good and I can disconnected. A few seconds before to go on stage I'm very nervous but when I am there I have a lot adrenaline and this sensation I love it. In this moment I don't go to the classes because I want to focus on the studies but in the future I want to go back. I want to go back because this sensation I do not have it any more and I need it. Also in the future I go to clases of theatre.

Resultado de imagen de TEATRO

Comentaris