MY WORLD

MUSIC

I'm going to talk about my personal emotions that I generate when I'm listening to music.

First of all, for me, music, it's more than the sound. I love the feeling I get when I'm listening music. It's like an emotion of life, happiness and sometimes sadness too. I love the way I'm listening to music. I'm feel great. I hear Rap, Trap, Future house and Latin Music. I'm not Fan of Rock and Roll, but I can hear it.

I listen to music all the time, the most time I spend listening to music, Is when i'm doing sport because it heps me get motived and the beats help me to mointain a steady rythim. 
I also listen to music when I walk for the street with headhphones because it helps me to disconnect. Thanks to music my life is great and for me, music is a great part of my life.
Imagen relacionada
Imagen relacionada

Comentaris