BYE BYE ESO

BYE BYE ESO

I still remember the first day I went to high school. I was very nervous and scared because it was another school, other friends, other teachers and other customs. Everything was different and I was sad because I did not want to leave school because I had many memories there. I also felt small with bigger people in high school. The first ESO was very strange because all the people who were in the class were from different schools. But little by little we met and we were friends. My marks were very good and I was very satisfied.

The second ESO was very incredible because we were all friends and we had confidence. But I cost me a lot physics and chemistry and I was estressed. Finally I did the recovery exam and I aproved. The third ESO for me was the best year of the High School because all the class were like a family. Everybody were good persons and we always helped each other.

 Every year I was in the same class but on the quarter ESO the teachers changed me from class. That was strange because always was in the same class and now I had a big change again. But I was acostumed very fast because all the persons were very frendly and generous. This year I did much friends. It has been very good for me to change class because I have met new people and I have been to have new good teachers.

The assignature of English this year it has been very good because I learned so much new words and I have learned to write better.  I love doing the blog because I can explain many things about things that I love it. The oral presentations I like it but when I am infront the class, I am very nervous and I do it badly. The exams are difficult but I studied in my home and I passed the exam. I thing that the teacher is very energetic and she explain all the projects with a lot of ilusion. This is fabolous because she transmits the illusion to all the students.


Comentaris