MY WORLD

NOTHERN LIGHTS

 The Northern lights is the best landscape of the world for me. Are a lights that come out in the night in the cold countries. My biggest dream is go to watch the Northern lights in alaska but is very expensive. For me this landscape is very relaxing and beautiful. When I was little my mother explain me of the northern lights and she show me many photos. To see them you have to have much patience because is so difficult watch the Nothern lights. The best moment for watch the Northern lights are in september and march. In the others planets how jupiter and saturn too there are Nothern ligths. Long ago time in China they think that the lights in the sky are snakes or dragons. I hope go a Alaska when I be adult and see all the colours from lights in the sky.




Resultado de imagen de Aurora borealResultado de imagen de Aurora boreal

Comentaris