MY WORLD

INTERVIEW JOB

This summer I start to work because I have sixteen years old. For this I need prepare me for a Job interview. Now I explain the steps to follow in a Job interview.  First of all the first impressions is very important, you have to go there clean, good clothing and specially be punctual. It is always better to arrive 5 minutes before to the appoinment. Then the greeting you must look at the eyes, smile and shake they hand with a little transmitting security to your interviewer. Then, at the moment the interview starts, when you are answering the questions always look at they eyes and be in a good position sitting. Always that speak first the interviewer and next you. For me is very important that you smile all the time. I hope that this steps help you. Good luck!!!
Resultado de imagen de entrevista de trabajo

Resultado de imagen de entrevista de trabajo

Comentaris